- David Woud, the president of the Miami Lakes Chamber of Commerce, shot his wife before shooting himself. His wife had recently suffered a debilitating stroke. [Herald]
- Two women and a man were found shot to death in a SW Miami-Dade home. Police suspect domestic violence. [SunSent]
- The Coast Guard is searching for a man and his 8 year-old daughter after their boat washed ashore without them. [SunSent]
- Oh, apparently we are responsible for the hillbilly heroin problem. [Herald]
- HIV meds give patients the hopes of a long life and significantly reduce the odds of transmission, but dating and dealing with disclosure is a difficult thing. [Herald]
- The Heat clinch a playoff spot. It's a familiar theme in Miami sports lately: turning around from a god awful season one year, to the after season the next. [Herald]
- This isn't exactly breaking news, but the only thing keeping Miami football alive right now is the past. [Herald]
- Andy Murray is your Miami Masters male master. [CNN]
- Meanwhile Victoria Azarenka is your female master. [CNN]
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Matt Drudge, who controls the entire media from his Miami apartment, does "not love sex with men." But damn it, he loves his Judge Judy. [Gawker]
- Local 10 anchor Charles Perez is locked in a legal battle with his ex-lover, Dennis Pena. Apparently Pena sent around emails claiming that Perez was dealing with gender identity issues. [Herald]