- Some guy punched a shark to save his dog. [Herald]
- A new reports says Everglades restoration is moving too slow. Next time we should just adapt stronger environmental regulations, and that we won't mess up anything enough where we have to spend billins of dollars restoring it. [Herald]
- Authorities rounded up 116 immigrant fugitives. [Local 10]
- New born baby in a trash dumpster. He's safe, so atleast he'll be physically alright. [NBC 6]
- Ricky Williams was so tempted to smoke up during the bye week. Just say no kids, especially when you have a multi million dollar contract riding on it. [Herald]
- Miami Heat General Manager Randy Pfund resigned. [AP]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you'll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.