- All 11 universities in the state are seeking to raise tuition by the highest allowable amount. [CBS4]
- Someone wrote some fan fiction about a manatee gang bang. Oh, wait, that actually happened? [Herald]
- Actual political joke Bob Smith is running for Senate. He used to represent New Hampshire in the Senate. [SunSent]
- A plan to turn South Dade's Busway into express commuter lanes goes to vote today. [Herald]
- It's election day in South Miami as voters choose a new councilman. [CBS4]
- Yesterday, Gov. Charlie Crist visited the VA hospital, where thousands of patients might have been exposed to diseases thanks to unclean equipment. [SunCoast]
- Folksy gubernatorial hopeful Alex Sink gave her first big speech as a candidate and reminded everyone how folksy she is. [SPTimes]
- The head of Florida's Christian Coalition has endorsed Marco Rubio. Good for both of them. [Sun]
- Florida has the fifth-lowest graduation rate in the nation. [TBO]
- Ground breaking on Marlins Stadium has been set for July 18. [MLB]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Fourth Man Pleads Guilty in Sean Taylor Murder, Sentenced to 30 Years
- Miami's Traffic Has Gotten Worse in the Past Year, Still Seventh-Worst in U.S.
- Killian High Stabbing Suspect Sued Former School Over Football Player Rape Allegations
- After Toxic Cleanup, Runaway Equipment Spoils Merrie Christmas Park Reopening