- Tomas Regalado's vision for Miami for the next four to eight years: basic services and nothing else. [Herald]
- Miami-Fort Lauderdale has the most foreign-born residents than any other area in the nation, with 36.9 percent. [CBSNews]
- For once, Alan Grayson apologizes: He's sorry for calling that lady a "K Street whore." [Salon]
- Barack Obama can't even pronounce Kendrick Meek's name right, and it must hurt poor ol' Kendrick that there are pictures everywhere of Obama hugging Charlie Crist, while Meek can barely get the prez's attention. [NakedPolitics]
- The cost for long-term care -- nursing homes or assisted living -- in Miami is much higher than the national average. [SFBJ]
- The Hurricanes are, of course, very upset about that loss Saturday and are working extra-hard to make sure it doesn't happen again. [Herald]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.