- Tomas Regalado's vision for Miami for the next four to eight years: basic services and nothing else. [Herald]
- Miami-Fort Lauderdale has the most foreign-born residents than any other area in the nation, with 36.9 percent. [CBSNews]
- For once, Alan Grayson apologizes: He's sorry for calling that lady a "K Street whore." [Salon]
- Barack Obama can't even pronounce Kendrick Meek's name right, and it must hurt poor ol' Kendrick that there are pictures everywhere of Obama hugging Charlie Crist, while Meek can barely get the prez's attention. [NakedPolitics]
- The cost for long-term care -- nursing homes or assisted living -- in Miami is much higher than the national average. [SFBJ]
- The Hurricanes are, of course, very upset about that loss Saturday and are working extra-hard to make sure it doesn't happen again. [Herald]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Miami's Latin Builders Association Calls Donald Trump "Repugnant," Pulls Gala From His...
Thu., Sep. 3, 6:35pm
Fri., Sep. 4, 11:30am
Fri., Sep. 4, 6:35pm
Sat., Sep. 5, 11:30am
- Micky Arison Teases Internet With Miami Vice-Style Heat Jerseys
- Critical Mass Rides Tonight in Memory of Fallen Cyclist and Ahead of Tropical Storm Erika