- Tomas Regalado's vision for Miami for the next four to eight years: basic services and nothing else. [Herald]
- Miami-Fort Lauderdale has the most foreign-born residents than any other area in the nation, with 36.9 percent. [CBSNews]
- For once, Alan Grayson apologizes: He's sorry for calling that lady a "K Street whore." [Salon]
- Barack Obama can't even pronounce Kendrick Meek's name right, and it must hurt poor ol' Kendrick that there are pictures everywhere of Obama hugging Charlie Crist, while Meek can barely get the prez's attention. [NakedPolitics]
- The cost for long-term care -- nursing homes or assisted living -- in Miami is much higher than the national average. [SFBJ]
- The Hurricanes are, of course, very upset about that loss Saturday and are working extra-hard to make sure it doesn't happen again. [Herald]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.