If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Ten teens in the Florida Keys filmed each other having sex, and now they're getting hit with child pornography charges. [Herald]
- The owners of Village of Merrick Park, a fancy shopping plaza in Coral Gables for the elegantly Botoxed, filed for the biggest real estate bankruptcy in U.S. history. They also own Bayside Marketplace and Kendall Town Center. [Herald]
- Police recovered a truck containing more than $2 million in cigarettes. Thank God, because the government needs that precious, precious cigarette tax money. [SunSent]
- Sedano's is helping out its employees by giving them a Sedano's gift card every month. [PBPost]
- A 17-year-old boy was killed during a drag race in South Dade. Do we blame The Fast and the Furious? [SunSent]
- A dead body showed up near the Intracoastal Mall, and authorities get to play CSI for real now. [Herald]
- The Heat ends the regular season with a win over the Pistons. Off to the playoffs now. [Herald]
- Isiah Thomas has been invited to the first Heat playoff game. Did anyone think to invite Frank Haith? No, probably not. [Herald]
- Robert Marve, remember him? He still hasn't found a new school and is looking at Nebraska. [OmahaWorld-Herald]