- Man it is cold out. ("How cold is it?") It's so cold that Gov. Crist has declared a state of emergency, so this isn't a joke. [CBS4]
- Scott Rothstein may be planning to enter a plea bargain, and pleading guilty. [JustNews]
- Five workers with Miami-Dade waste management were arrested after taking bribes from illegal dumpers. [Herald]
- The father of the man who set his mother on fire says his son was sick. [Herald]
- An employee of Palm Spring Middle School has been accused of having sex with a 13-year-old female student on campus. [JustNews]
- Dolphin Stadium needs a facelift, but naturally tax payers may be stuck with the $250 million bill. Though, they may actually ask those freeloading Broward and Palm-Beach sports fans to pitch in too. [Herald]
- Last night's Orange Bowl was the coldest on record. In fact it broke the record by about 9 degrees. [FoxNews]
- Oh yeah, the Iowa Hawkeyes won that game. [USAToday]
- Obie, the Orange Bowl Orange, wants to make sure Lady Gaga gets her daily dose of vitamin c. [NBCMiami]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Car Insurance in Miami-Dade Is 54 Percent More Expensive Than the Rest of Florida
Fri., May 1, 6:35 p.m.
Sat., May 2, 1 p.m.
Sat., May 2, 5:35 p.m.
Sun., May 3, 1:05 p.m.
- Marco Rubio: Gay Marriage Civil Rights Cases Are "Ridiculous and Absurd"
- Dolphins Are Probably Trying to Trade Draft Bust Dion Jordan