- H1N1 vaccines will be administered in South Florida beginning Monday, with a news conference scheduled today to fill in details. [CBS4]
- You know it's a slow news morning when NBCMiami's main story is about a manatee that traveled all the way to Manhattan. [NBCMiami]
- Let's see what the Herald's working with: Oh, a story about seniors "scrimping" because they don't get a Social Security raise this year. [Herald]
- The Port of Miami tunnel was cleared and might actually happen. Now we just have to wait two years for a "giant tunnel-digging machine." [Herald]
- Randy Shannon, one of the few black coaches in major college football, is an inspiration to other African-American coaches waiting in the trenches. [OSent]
- Guess which Riptide obsession objects sing along in the latest episode of "Auto-Tune the News"? No, seriously, guess. Oh, OK, fine, we'll tell you: Alan Grayson and Hugo Chávez. [YouTube]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.