- Alex Sink is NOT RUNNING FOR SENATE. Florida's Senate race in 2010 will be one of the hottest in the nation, so why has everyone notable chosen not to pursuit it? [Naked Politics]
- Chairman Moss reorganized the county commission committees, and a certain sector isn't too happy. [Eye On Miami]
- Awww, Damon Weaver got press credentials for the inauguration. [Juice]
- PBS tackles Internet humor with Amy Sedaris. [PBS]
- Bacardi is draping its building in downtown with a seven-story flag -- for Obama. [NBC6]
- Dolphins secondary coach Todd Bowles will not be heading to Detroit next season. [Freep]
- Meanwhile, the Fins hired a new offensive line coach from the Giants. [CP]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Poll: Floridians Chill With Gay Marriage, Almost Ready for Medical Marijuana
- Miami-Dade Gained 21,000 New Residents Last Year, but Broward and Palm Beach Are...
- Artist Posts Flyers Around Wynwood For "Lost Art," but Gallery Says He's Full Of It
- Miami Skyline Featured on Jacksonville Jaguars' Draft Hat