- Alex Sink is NOT RUNNING FOR SENATE. Florida's Senate race in 2010 will be one of the hottest in the nation, so why has everyone notable chosen not to pursuit it? [Naked Politics]
- Chairman Moss reorganized the county commission committees, and a certain sector isn't too happy. [Eye On Miami]
- Awww, Damon Weaver got press credentials for the inauguration. [Juice]
- PBS tackles Internet humor with Amy Sedaris. [PBS]
- Bacardi is draping its building in downtown with a seven-story flag -- for Obama. [NBC6]
- Dolphins secondary coach Todd Bowles will not be heading to Detroit next season. [Freep]
- Meanwhile, the Fins hired a new offensive line coach from the Giants. [CP]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!