- Alex Sink is NOT RUNNING FOR SENATE. Florida's Senate race in 2010 will be one of the hottest in the nation, so why has everyone notable chosen not to pursuit it? [Naked Politics]
- Chairman Moss reorganized the county commission committees, and a certain sector isn't too happy. [Eye On Miami]
- Awww, Damon Weaver got press credentials for the inauguration. [Juice]
- PBS tackles Internet humor with Amy Sedaris. [PBS]
- Bacardi is draping its building in downtown with a seven-story flag -- for Obama. [NBC6]
- Dolphins secondary coach Todd Bowles will not be heading to Detroit next season. [Freep]
- Meanwhile, the Fins hired a new offensive line coach from the Giants. [CP]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Erika Now Projected To Miss South Florida
Fri., Sep. 4, 11:30am
Fri., Sep. 4, 6:35pm
Sat., Sep. 5, 11:30am
Sat., Sep. 5, 7:00pm
- Miami's Latin Builders Association Calls Donald Trump "Repugnant," Pulls Gala From His...
- Micky Arison Teases Internet With Miami Vice-Style Heat Jerseys