- Four teens were shot in Liberty City. Including one girl. Three are in stable condition, while another is still in serious condition. [Herald]
- Another teen shooting took place in South Dade. 1 killed. 1 hurt. [Herald]
- Charlie Crist is wary of a change to Florida's voting laws, as he should be, because it's a crappy, crappy proposal. [Herald]
- It's always fun to see an outsider's take on a city. Here's a WaPo reporter on Little Havana. [WaPo]
- Well, the Marlins winning streak was toppled last night by the Pirates, who shut us out 8-0. [SunSent]
- Star of the most popular leaked movie of all time, Hugh Jackman, is in town. [SocialiteLife]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.