- Four teens were shot in Liberty City. Including one girl. Three are in stable condition, while another is still in serious condition. [Herald]
- Another teen shooting took place in South Dade. 1 killed. 1 hurt. [Herald]
- Charlie Crist is wary of a change to Florida's voting laws, as he should be, because it's a crappy, crappy proposal. [Herald]
- It's always fun to see an outsider's take on a city. Here's a WaPo reporter on Little Havana. [WaPo]
- Well, the Marlins winning streak was toppled last night by the Pirates, who shut us out 8-0. [SunSent]
- Star of the most popular leaked movie of all time, Hugh Jackman, is in town. [SocialiteLife]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.