- 74% of Catholics in Miami-Dade oppose the policy of clerical celibacy. [Herald]
- Gas prices have been silently creeping back up. Miami-Dade averaged $2.28 a gallon, which is seven cents higher than the national average. [CBS4]
- The kinds of moms who spend all their time online instead of with their children get free things, but is it ethical? [Herald]
- Jackie Bueno Sousa is still writing her column. This week: At least Father Cutié wasn't married, because, you know, it would have been harder for him to keep it in his pants. [Herald]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Marco Rubio on Cecil the Lion: "But What About Abortion?"
- Dolphins Bring Back Old Logo and Throwback Uniforms for One Game
- Hillary Clinton to Speak at FIU on Friday (She's Just Not Sure If You're Invited or Not)