- The President of the United States was in town last night, here's what he did:
- Was greeted by both protesters and supporters... [SoFlTimes]
- ...Including Kendrick Meek, Dan Gelber, Alex Sink and Manny Diaz. [NakedPolitics]
- Rallied the democratic base at a fundraiser. [Herald]
- And raised nearly $1.5 million. [FoxNews]
- The Delano hotel will not give you much of a discount, because they are training you, the hotel consumer, not to expect to pay less even when the economy is good. [Herald]
- Everyone hates Mayor Manny Diaz now, apparently, and because Joe Sanchez is not one of those haters he will not be your next mayor. [Herald]
- Former Dolphin Bob Griese was suspended by ESPN for remarking that a Hispanic race car driver enjoys eating tacos. That is pretty embarrassing, but for the sake of his and his family's safety at least he wasn't suspended for getting involved in a "Fatal Attraction" with a 23 year-old production assistant like they have a habit of doing over at ESPN. [CBS4]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Court Rules Michael Pizzi Should Be Reinstated as Mayor of Miami Lakes
Tue., April 28, 6:35 p.m.
Thu., April 30, 6:35 p.m.
Fri., May 1, 6 p.m.
Fri., May 1, 6:35 p.m.
- 305 Is One of the Most In-Demand Area Codes in the Country
- DJ Laz Won't Face Criminal Charges Over Deadly Nixon Sandbar Boat Accident