- 70 samples have been taken from patients in Florida suspected of having swine flu. Only three were sent along to Atlanta because they weren't found to be something else, and the results from those three could come back today. [CBS4]
- WSVN is suiting Nielsen, the ratings people, for being a monopoly that costs the station $1 million a month. [Herald]
- Those $58,000 condos on the water you heard about? Yeah, those aren't on Miami Beach. Try $580,000 for something rundown on the first floor. [NYTimes]
- The Miami Masters will remained sponsored by Sony Ericsson through at least 2011. [Bloomberg]
- Police think they've captured the infamous Kendall rapist. [Herald]
- A-Rod's High School coach denies that the baseball star took steroids in high school. Or if he did, the coach didn't know about it. [CBS4]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.