- 70 samples have been taken from patients in Florida suspected of having swine flu. Only three were sent along to Atlanta because they weren't found to be something else, and the results from those three could come back today. [CBS4]
- WSVN is suiting Nielsen, the ratings people, for being a monopoly that costs the station $1 million a month. [Herald]
- Those $58,000 condos on the water you heard about? Yeah, those aren't on Miami Beach. Try $580,000 for something rundown on the first floor. [NYTimes]
- The Miami Masters will remained sponsored by Sony Ericsson through at least 2011. [Bloomberg]
- Police think they've captured the infamous Kendall rapist. [Herald]
- A-Rod's High School coach denies that the baseball star took steroids in high school. Or if he did, the coach didn't know about it. [CBS4]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Poll: Floridians Chill With Gay Marriage, Almost Ready for Medical Marijuana
- Miami-Dade Gained 21,000 New Residents Last Year, but Broward and Palm Beach Are...
- Artist Posts Flyers Around Wynwood For "Lost Art," but Gallery Says He's Full Of It
- Miami Skyline Featured on Jacksonville Jaguars' Draft Hat