- 70 samples have been taken from patients in Florida suspected of having swine flu. Only three were sent along to Atlanta because they weren't found to be something else, and the results from those three could come back today. [CBS4]
- WSVN is suiting Nielsen, the ratings people, for being a monopoly that costs the station $1 million a month. [Herald]
- Those $58,000 condos on the water you heard about? Yeah, those aren't on Miami Beach. Try $580,000 for something rundown on the first floor. [NYTimes]
- The Miami Masters will remained sponsored by Sony Ericsson through at least 2011. [Bloomberg]
- Police think they've captured the infamous Kendall rapist. [Herald]
- A-Rod's High School coach denies that the baseball star took steroids in high school. Or if he did, the coach didn't know about it. [CBS4]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.