- 70 samples have been taken from patients in Florida suspected of having swine flu. Only three were sent along to Atlanta because they weren't found to be something else, and the results from those three could come back today. [CBS4]
- WSVN is suiting Nielsen, the ratings people, for being a monopoly that costs the station $1 million a month. [Herald]
- Those $58,000 condos on the water you heard about? Yeah, those aren't on Miami Beach. Try $580,000 for something rundown on the first floor. [NYTimes]
- The Miami Masters will remained sponsored by Sony Ericsson through at least 2011. [Bloomberg]
- Police think they've captured the infamous Kendall rapist. [Herald]
- A-Rod's High School coach denies that the baseball star took steroids in high school. Or if he did, the coach didn't know about it. [CBS4]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- As MLS Reiterates Commitment, Marlins Park Remains Most Likely Stadium Site
Sat., May 2, 1 p.m.
Sat., May 2, 5:35 p.m.
Sun., May 3, 1:05 p.m.
Mon., May 4, 6:35 p.m.
- Pat Riley Needs to Reevaluate Whether Erik Spoelstra Is Right for the Heat
- Is It OK for a UM Professor to Burden a Student With Sexual Advances?