- A Miami Beach man is facing "federal pimping" charges for running a prostitution ring that exploited immigrant women. [Herald]
- Restrictions on travel to Cuba may soon be eased. Cuban-Americans will be able to visit family once a year for any time period and spend up to $170 a day. [NBC6]
- Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart just flew back from Iraq, and boy are his arms tired.[JustNews]
- The trial of former Miramar city commissioner Fitzroy Salesman for pulling a gun on a teenager begins today. He's also seeking re-election next month. [NBC6]
- Former Miami Coach is one of three finalists to be the first football coach at UTSA. [AP]
- Miami FC, the USL soccer team, may soon cease to exist. [Herald]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Facebook Killer Derek Medina Found Guilty
- St. Louis Rams Player Stedman Bailey Expected to Survive After Drive-By Shooting in...
- With Beckham's Little Havana Stadium Just About Dead, Overtown Could Be Next