- A Miami Beach man is facing "federal pimping" charges for running a prostitution ring that exploited immigrant women. [Herald]
- Restrictions on travel to Cuba may soon be eased. Cuban-Americans will be able to visit family once a year for any time period and spend up to $170 a day. [NBC6]
- Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart just flew back from Iraq, and boy are his arms tired.[JustNews]
- The trial of former Miramar city commissioner Fitzroy Salesman for pulling a gun on a teenager begins today. He's also seeking re-election next month. [NBC6]
- Former Miami Coach is one of three finalists to be the first football coach at UTSA. [AP]
- Miami FC, the USL soccer team, may soon cease to exist. [Herald]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.