- The family of the kidnapping expert who was abducted last month in Mexico makes a plea for his safe return. [NBC6]
- The De Cespedes brothers were sentenced to nine years each for hospital fraud. [NBC6]
- A stalker in Brevard County doesn't quite rich levels of Astronaut Lisa Novak crazy, but comes close by urinating in soda bottles while waiting at his ex-girlfriend's house. [SunSent]
- A street in North Miami Beach will be named after slain police officer Detective James Walker. [Herald]
- The state may reconsider the Port of Miami tunnel. [Herald]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.