- The family of the kidnapping expert who was abducted last month in Mexico makes a plea for his safe return. [NBC6]
- The De Cespedes brothers were sentenced to nine years each for hospital fraud. [NBC6]
- A stalker in Brevard County doesn't quite rich levels of Astronaut Lisa Novak crazy, but comes close by urinating in soda bottles while waiting at his ex-girlfriend's house. [SunSent]
- A street in North Miami Beach will be named after slain police officer Detective James Walker. [Herald]
- The state may reconsider the Port of Miami tunnel. [Herald]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!