- The former partners at a major Miami architecture firm are accusing one founder of fraud. [Herald]
- Wingnuts everywhere rejoice. Miami's ACLU affiliate was forced to cut 20 percent of its staff. [Herald]
- Authorities rounded up 117 illegal immigrants. Only 30 had previous criminal records. [NBC6]
- How cold was it last night? It was so cold that when I turned on the shower, I got hail! Ayo! (thanks, dumb joke website) [CBS4]
- An ethics panel shook its head in shame over Miami Beach's handling of the Club Madonna lawsuits. [Herald]
- Fendi came to town for a small, exclusive fashion show to hype its python bags, which no one can afford anymore. [STimes]
- Two men involved in an underage prostitution scheme were shot and wounded by police. [Herald]
- More about National Signing Day. [Herald]
- Superintendent Alberto Carvalho has come up with a plan to cut the Miami-Dade school district's budget by $56 million. [NBC6]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Fourth Man Pleads Guilty in Sean Taylor Murder, Sentenced to 30 Years
- Miami's Traffic Has Gotten Worse in the Past Year, Still Seventh-Worst in U.S.
- Killian High Stabbing Suspect Sued Former School Over Football Player Rape Allegations
- After Toxic Cleanup, Runaway Equipment Spoils Merrie Christmas Park Reopening