If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Bill Clinton has been named a special envoy to Haiti by the UN. [NYTimes]
- No teachers will be laid off in order to balance the school board's budget. [Herald]
- Expect the rain to keep coming. [CBS4]
- A 19 year veteran of the fire dept was charged with money laundering along with his wife and minister brother. Cocaine is involved as well. [Herald]
- Apparently no private company really wants to operate Alligator Alley. [Herald]
- An airport worker died last night after falling from a loading belt. [CBS4]
- Rep. Bill Galvano is considering a run at Attorney General. [Naked Politics]