If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Forget the ethical, legal, political, and human concerns that would arise if the embargo on Cuba were lifted. How would it benefit me economically? [Reuters]
- If you have a bunch of umbilical cords taking up space in your closet, South Miami Hospital now has a donation bank. [Herald]
- The Venetian Causeway has been reopened. Oh, how I missed it so. [TransitMiami]
- North Miami residents have the fun of a run-off election today to choose their new Mayor! [CBS4]
- Well, of course tourism numbers were down, but hotels in Miami-Dade did better than the rest of this crummy state. [Herald]
- Charlie Crist officially signed the bill that will raise college tuition by 15 percent each year. Let's see if that'll come up in the election. [CBS4]
- Commissioners will vote today on a fire fee hike. [CBS4]