- Oh, wait. Castro's views of Obama were divulged to the press. He doesn't doubt Obama's honesty. [NBC6]
- R.I.P., Claudine Ryce, Jimmy's mum. [Herald]
- The county wants to text you anytime there's a hit and run. [CBS4]
- Charlie Crist is ready to veto the hell out of the budget cuts passed by Congress. [CBS4]
- The Miami Hurricanes b-ballers beat the Seminoles 75-69. [Macon]
- Jacory Harris is ready to lead the Canes next season. Maybe even to a bowl game that matters. [Herald]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Michael Pizzi Back in as Mayor of Miami Lakes After Wayne Slaton Steps Down
Fri., May 1, 6:35 p.m.
Sat., May 2, 1 p.m.
Sat., May 2, 5:35 p.m.
Sun., May 3, 1:05 p.m.
- Car Insurance in Miami-Dade Is 54 Percent More Expensive Than the Rest of Florida
- Marco Rubio: Gay Marriage Civil Rights Cases Are "Ridiculous and Absurd"