- Oh, wait. Castro's views of Obama were divulged to the press. He doesn't doubt Obama's honesty. [NBC6]
- R.I.P., Claudine Ryce, Jimmy's mum. [Herald]
- The county wants to text you anytime there's a hit and run. [CBS4]
- Charlie Crist is ready to veto the hell out of the budget cuts passed by Congress. [CBS4]
- The Miami Hurricanes b-ballers beat the Seminoles 75-69. [Macon]
- Jacory Harris is ready to lead the Canes next season. Maybe even to a bowl game that matters. [Herald]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Erika Now Projected To Miss South Florida
Fri., Sep. 4, 11:30am
Fri., Sep. 4, 6:35pm
Sat., Sep. 5, 11:30am
Sat., Sep. 5, 7:00pm
- Miami's Latin Builders Association Calls Donald Trump "Repugnant," Pulls Gala From His...
- Micky Arison Teases Internet With Miami Vice-Style Heat Jerseys