- Your friendly former Kendall neighbor OJ Simpson is facing sentencing today. He could get anywhere from six year to life. [AP]
- Charlie Crist was at Art Basel yesterday, and CBS4 asked him about a possible Senate run. He said he is not interested. That is all ...what? I do not have any closet jokes this morning. Sorry. [CBS4]
- Unsurprisingly, Eye on Miami is not all that thrilled with this Jeb Bush for Senate nonsense. [Eye on Miami]
- The I95's new express lanes go into effect today. [Herald]
- A Broward suit against the cancer stick industry was thrown out because an expert witness used the "N word." No, not "nicotine." [Herald]
- University of Florida is much harder to get into these days. My Fratified Step-Brother goes there and he complains all the time that each year the freshman get hotter, and the parties get worse. [Sun-Sentinel]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.