- Your friendly former Kendall neighbor OJ Simpson is facing sentencing today. He could get anywhere from six year to life. [AP]
- Charlie Crist was at Art Basel yesterday, and CBS4 asked him about a possible Senate run. He said he is not interested. That is all ...what? I do not have any closet jokes this morning. Sorry. [CBS4]
- Unsurprisingly, Eye on Miami is not all that thrilled with this Jeb Bush for Senate nonsense. [Eye on Miami]
- The I95's new express lanes go into effect today. [Herald]
- A Broward suit against the cancer stick industry was thrown out because an expert witness used the "N word." No, not "nicotine." [Herald]
- University of Florida is much harder to get into these days. My Fratified Step-Brother goes there and he complains all the time that each year the freshman get hotter, and the parties get worse. [Sun-Sentinel]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.