- Diaz says the cabinet rumors are just rumors. [Naked Politics]
- Unfortunately this isn't the first time we've heard something like this, but a 19-year-old in Broward committed suicide using drugs on webcam. [Local10]
- Condo sales in downtown might be rebounding, but not for long. [Herald]
- Gas prices continue to get lower. [Herald]
- Rick Sanchez narrates the saddest moment of George W. Bush's life. [SFDB]
- Some rumored marching unit themes for the King Mango Strut. [CGGV]
- Opa-locka wants to name a street after Barack Obama. Opa-locka, Obama. Obama, Opa-locka. [Herald]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Facebook Killer Derek Medina Found Guilty
- St. Louis Rams Player Stedman Bailey Expected to Survive After Drive-By Shooting in...
- With Beckham's Little Havana Stadium Just About Dead, Overtown Could Be Next