- Diaz says the cabinet rumors are just rumors. [Naked Politics]
- Unfortunately this isn't the first time we've heard something like this, but a 19-year-old in Broward committed suicide using drugs on webcam. [Local10]
- Condo sales in downtown might be rebounding, but not for long. [Herald]
- Gas prices continue to get lower. [Herald]
- Rick Sanchez narrates the saddest moment of George W. Bush's life. [SFDB]
- Some rumored marching unit themes for the King Mango Strut. [CGGV]
- Opa-locka wants to name a street after Barack Obama. Opa-locka, Obama. Obama, Opa-locka. [Herald]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Court Rules Michael Pizzi Should Be Reinstated as Mayor of Miami Lakes
Tue., April 28, 6:35 p.m.
Thu., April 30, 6:35 p.m.
Fri., May 1, 6 p.m.
Fri., May 1, 6:35 p.m.
- 305 Is One of the Most In-Demand Area Codes in the Country
- DJ Laz Won't Face Criminal Charges Over Deadly Nixon Sandbar Boat Accident