- State Farm, the State's largest private property insurer, will stop insuring property in Florida. [NY Times]
- This seems to be a major thing, but Gov. Charlie Crist is just saying things like, "I don't really care." [Naked Politics]
- But, that's ok, he was too busy vetoing budget cuts today. Schools get a bit of a break, and cuts to Florida Forever got the boot. [Naked Politics]
- Your Republicans in Tallahassee desperately want a big federal bailout because they spent all their money, but your Republicans in DC are like "Nope, Sorry, Deficit." Because now, after wasting a surplus, Republicans are concerned about the deficit again. [Buzz]
- The Daily Show's Guantanamo Baywatch: The Final Season. [SFDB]
- Another devastating OT loss for Canes hoops. [AP]
- These people in Boca Raton had their dog cloned, even though they have nine other dogs, and it cost $150k. [NBC6]
- Please remember to recycle your sex toys, like a responsible, Earth-conscious masturbater. It is how Al Gore would want it. [Juice]
- The tease for this on the home page was "Diane von Furstenberg still relevant." If she's getting play on the front page of the website for a MAJOR METROPOLITAN NEWSPAPER isn't that enough to declare her relevancy, in theory? Anyway, here is an interview with Mrs. Barry Diller. [Herald]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!