- New leaked emails in the Carvalho/deLuzuriaga saga seem to suggest the relationship was more than just playful. [Herald]
- The State of Florida and mortgage lender Countrywide reach an agreement that could help out thousands of Florida residents facing foreclosure. [Sun-Sentinel]
- Speaking of greedy mortgage predators, a Coral Gables lawyer was arrested for mortgage fraud. [Herald]
- The Coppertone sign may be designated a local landmark. [Herald]
- A police squad usually reserved for things like dealing with major narcotics trafficking and "terrorism related activities" was called in to help catch the thief who stole Police Chief John Timoney's wife's purse. [CBS 4]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.