- New leaked emails in the Carvalho/deLuzuriaga saga seem to suggest the relationship was more than just playful. [Herald]
- The State of Florida and mortgage lender Countrywide reach an agreement that could help out thousands of Florida residents facing foreclosure. [Sun-Sentinel]
- Speaking of greedy mortgage predators, a Coral Gables lawyer was arrested for mortgage fraud. [Herald]
- The Coppertone sign may be designated a local landmark. [Herald]
- A police squad usually reserved for things like dealing with major narcotics trafficking and "terrorism related activities" was called in to help catch the thief who stole Police Chief John Timoney's wife's purse. [CBS 4]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!