- Miami Beach gave the green light for a bike-sharing program, but local bike businesses aren't exactly thrilled. [theLead]
- Hey, look! Another Ponzi scheme! This one involves a North Miami man who says he was trading his victims' currency. [SFBJ]
- Dr. Pedro Jose Greer was awarded his medal of freedom yesterday. [Herald]
- A husband and wife were shot at a gas station they owned and operated in North Miami. [NBCMiami]
- A yacht on Fisher Island caught fire. Fire crews were able to quickly get it under control. [CBS4]
- Even as this economic trouble is supposed to be coming to an end, Florida still sees a rising number of foreclosures. [SFBJ]
- A judge today will decide whether to throw out a lawsuit Miami filed against Florida over the whole sex offender mess. [Herald]
- Donte' Stallworth's contract has been extended for the entire 2009 season. [CBS4]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
- Court Rules Michael Pizzi Should Be Reinstated as Mayor of Miami Lakes
Tue., April 28, 6:35 p.m.
Thu., April 30, 6:35 p.m.
Fri., May 1, 6 p.m.
Fri., May 1, 6:35 p.m.
- 305 Is One of the Most In-Demand Area Codes in the Country
- DJ Laz Won't Face Criminal Charges Over Deadly Nixon Sandbar Boat Accident