- Obama and McCain are both coming back to the Sunshine State. Obama wants to remind us to vote early, and McCain wants to talk about Joe the Plumber again. [Herald]
- Local 10 says the race is tied in Florida. [Local 10]
- But Real Clear Politics still shows a small lead for Obama, and McCain hasn't been up in more than a week. [RCP]
- The battle to represent Cuba ... er ... Miami in Congress isn't even about Cuba anymore. It's the economy, stupid. [Herald]
- With age comes wisdom: Interview with a 100-year-old voter. [EyeOnMiami]
- Voter march for Amendment 8. [CBS4]
- 30 Florida counties are going to ignore state suggestions on how to deal with "no match". [Herald]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Miami Beach Police Stop Horrific Rape Attempt on Septuagenarian Woman
Fri., May 1, 6:35 p.m.
Sat., May 2, 1 p.m.
Sat., May 2, 5:35 p.m.
Sun., May 3, 1:05 p.m.
- Court Rules Michael Pizzi Should Be Reinstated as Mayor of Miami Lakes
- 305 Is One of the Most In-Demand Area Codes in the Country