- Obama and McCain are both coming back to the Sunshine State. Obama wants to remind us to vote early, and McCain wants to talk about Joe the Plumber again. [Herald]
- Local 10 says the race is tied in Florida. [Local 10]
- But Real Clear Politics still shows a small lead for Obama, and McCain hasn't been up in more than a week. [RCP]
- The battle to represent Cuba ... er ... Miami in Congress isn't even about Cuba anymore. It's the economy, stupid. [Herald]
- With age comes wisdom: Interview with a 100-year-old voter. [EyeOnMiami]
- Voter march for Amendment 8. [CBS4]
- 30 Florida counties are going to ignore state suggestions on how to deal with "no match". [Herald]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Ultra, Critical Mass, and Miami Open: Today's Going To Be a Traffic Nightmare
- Poll: Floridians Chill With Gay Marriage, Almost Ready for Medical Marijuana
- Miami-Dade Gained 21,000 New Residents Last Year, but Broward and Palm Beach Are...
- Artist Posts Flyers Around Wynwood For "Lost Art," but Gallery Says He's Full Of It