- Police found even more body parts in the bay this morning. [Herald]
- A nun got arrested for interfering with someone else's arrest. [WSVN]
- A memorial and wake for Father Jean-Juste will be held tonight. [CBS4]
- Cue Florida recount jokes. A North Miami commissioners' race was decided by 14 votes, so they're going to do a recount. [Herald]
- A family is suing Dr. Sohail Punjwani because he prescribed their son mind-altering drugs that turned him into "a zombie." The son died of a heart attack. [CBS4]
- Oh Browardites, those geniuses. I guess they thought maybe they had found a bag full of body parts or something too, but it turned out to be dead fish. [CBS4]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.