- Former Senate President Jim King died this weekend after a long battle with pancreatic cancer. He had been a lawmaker for more than 23 years. Perhaps King's highest-profile moment came when the Republican senator successfully opposed Gov. Jeb Bush in the Terri Schiavo case. [FTU]
- It's been a bad month for the former owner of Windjammer Cruises. His old house (that castle in Miami Beach) burned down a week and half ago, and now one of his sons is dead. [CBS4]
- I don't know what a "disco stick" is, but I do know what a tickle stick is, and lobster mini-season kicks off this Wednesday. [CBS4]
- A woman drowned in a South Miami-Dade lake late Sunday. [Herald]
- A North Miami-Dade lady returned from a two-week trip to find her husband dead. [CBS4]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Miami Seaquarium Stops Trainers From Performing With Lolita After Federal Safety Ruling
Fri., May 29, 1 p.m.
Fri., May 29, 6 p.m.
Fri., May 29, 6:35 p.m.
Fri., May 29, 7 p.m.
- Watch Dwyane Wade Roll With Critical Mass
- Florida Will Retire Its "Sexist" Business Logo