- Charlie Crist remembered he's a Republican and is introducing tax cuts, tax cuts, tax cuts! [Herald]
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement is ordering the deportation of 30,000 Cubans. [NBC6]
- Daequan Cook is the best three-point shooter in the history of the entire world, and for that he was awarded a nice trophy. [AFP]
- The Canes come devastatingly close but come up short once again. They're now 4-7 in ACC play. [LATimes]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Fourth Man Pleads Guilty in Sean Taylor Murder, Sentenced to 30 Years
- Miami's Traffic Has Gotten Worse in the Past Year, Still Seventh-Worst in U.S.
- Killian High Stabbing Suspect Sued Former School Over Football Player Rape Allegations
- After Toxic Cleanup, Runaway Equipment Spoils Merrie Christmas Park Reopening