- Sarah Palin's private emails were hacked into. Kind of petty and silly, but she might have been using the account to evade trasnparancy and accountability standards. That being said, the hackers found nothing of much interest. [Telegraph]
- Taxpayer money went for posters that could be beneficial to U.S. Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart's reelection campaign. This of course comes a day after he attacked his opponent, Joe Garcia, over ethics issues. [Herald]
- "A woman strolling up U.S. 441 Thursday morning wearing nothing but a sheet was critically injured when she stepped in front of a pickup truck." The Herald is on a roll this week with these stories that would be kind of funny if someone didn't end up getting hit by a car. [Herald]
- McCain and Obama's camps got drawn into a scuffle involving Lindsay Lohan. I am glad they are finally addressing the important issues. [NBC 6]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Car Insurance in Miami-Dade Is 54 Percent More Expensive Than the Rest of Florida
Fri., May 1, 6:35 p.m.
Sat., May 2, 1 p.m.
Sat., May 2, 5:35 p.m.
Sun., May 3, 1:05 p.m.
- Marco Rubio: Gay Marriage Civil Rights Cases Are "Ridiculous and Absurd"
- Dolphins Are Probably Trying To Trade Draft Bust Dion Jordan