- In perhaps the most important news ever, Riptide and all its sister blogs got some work done. Everyone knows you've gotta go under the knife once in a while in this town to keep up.
- Obama promises to close Gitmo, sometime. No sure when, but he'll get around to it. [CBS4]
- Charlie Crist gets mixed mid-term marks from The Herald. [Naked Politics]
- Here's some news that global warming denial-ists are sure to take out of context: Florida actually had colder than average temperature in 2008. [NBC6]
- But wait! CBS4 says that our temperatures were hotter than average! [CBS4]
- The Repub POF decides to keep the status quo, and elected Jim Greer for another term as chair. [CBS4]
- This budget-slashing three-ring circus that is wrapping up in Tallahassee is making Jim DeFede very depressed. [CBS4]
- They ended up cutting $2.8 billion. We'll look into it a little more a bit later. [Naked Politics]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.