- The Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office decided the cops who pulled their guns on an innocent University of Miami student during his first day of school did nothing criminal. However, the student's parents want the officers suspended. [Herald]
- Commissioner Dennis Moss handed out raises to close aides hours after the mayor warned that the county isn't in such great financial shape. [Herald]
- The gambling deal reached by Governor Crist and the Seminoles excludes the possibility for slot machines at Miami International Airport. [NakedPolitics]
- A UM student's research shows that drinkers are more likely to work out than non-drinkers. Of course it was UM that undertook this study. [NBCMiami]
- A Miami day-care center is being sued by a young girl's parents, who claim she was forced to perform sex acts on a teenager. [CBS4]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Two Hialeah Women Charged With Forcing Teen Runaway Into Prostitution
Fri., May 29, 6 p.m.
Fri., May 29, 6:35 p.m.
Fri., May 29, 7 p.m.
Sat., May 30, 1 p.m.
- Dwyane Wade Will Be at NBA Finals as an Analyst, Might Interview LeBron
- Men Robbing a 7-Eleven Scared Away by Oven Timer