- Dan Gelber is officially in the Senate race. Will his Miami Beach values play in other parts of Florida? Probably not, and the democrats will end up nominating Hugh Rodham again, anyway. [CBS4]
- Commissioner Joe Sanchez is expected to formally announce he's running for mayor of City of Miami. [JustNews]
- House Speaker Ray Sansom is going to be investigated by a Grand Jury. [Herald]
- It could get into the 40s by the weekend. [Herald]
- Madoff's Florida home got TP'ed. [NBC6]
- Some of the dirtiest hotels in South Florida, so you can tell people you secretly hate where to stay. [CBS4]
- 20 times worse than those Sasha and Malia dolls, someone is peddling a Caylee Anthony doll. [CBS4]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Ultra, Critical Mass, and Miami Open: Today's Going To Be a Traffic Nightmare
- Poll: Floridians Chill With Gay Marriage, Almost Ready for Medical Marijuana
- Miami-Dade Gained 21,000 New Residents Last Year, but Broward and Palm Beach Are...
- Artist Posts Flyers Around Wynwood For "Lost Art," but Gallery Says He's Full Of It