- Amongst other changes, Mayor-elect Regalado plans to start talking about Cuba and Venezuela more. Right after he fixes those potholes and fires Chief Timoney I presume. [Herald]
- The Coast Guard will unload nearly 5 tons of Cocaine in Miami (or roughly a New Year's Eve worth for SoBe partying) today. [CBS4]
- 200 gallons of Diesel fuel spilled into the Miami River yesterday. [CBS4]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Court Rules Michael Pizzi Should Be Reinstated as Mayor of Miami Lakes
Tue., April 28, 6:35 p.m.
Thu., April 30, 6:35 p.m.
Fri., May 1, 6 p.m.
Fri., May 1, 6:35 p.m.
- 305 Is One of the Most In-Demand Area Codes in the Country
- DJ Laz Won't Face Criminal Charges Over Deadly Nixon Sandbar Boat Accident