- Amongst other changes, Mayor-elect Regalado plans to start talking about Cuba and Venezuela more. Right after he fixes those potholes and fires Chief Timoney I presume. [Herald]
- The Coast Guard will unload nearly 5 tons of Cocaine in Miami (or roughly a New Year's Eve worth for SoBe partying) today. [CBS4]
- 200 gallons of Diesel fuel spilled into the Miami River yesterday. [CBS4]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Erika Now Projected To Miss South Florida
Thu., Sep. 3, 6:35pm
Fri., Sep. 4, 11:30am
Fri., Sep. 4, 6:35pm
Sat., Sep. 5, 11:30am
- Miami's Latin Builders Association Calls Donald Trump "Repugnant," Pulls Gala From His...
- Micky Arison Teases Internet With Miami Vice-Style Heat Jerseys