- Like Christina Milian, the gods of weather are going to dip it low, and after a week of record highs, we might see record lows. These weather gods are obviously bipolar. [CBS4]
- Wow, Bill Nelson's senate committee is done with health care, and what does he instantly start up on again? Chinese drywall. [Herald]
- So, 20 Cuban spies walk into American embassies post-9/11. No, seriously, Fidel Castro tried his best to confuse U.S. intelligence in the months after 9/11. [Herald]
- Three people were injured after shots broke out at a child's birthday party. No kids were harmed, and those shot are recovering. [CBS4]
- Someone's dreams went up in flames today when a mobile home caught fire in North Miami-Dade. No injuries were reported. [CBS4]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Erika Now Projected To Miss South Florida
Thu., Sep. 3, 6:35pm
Fri., Sep. 4, 11:30am
Fri., Sep. 4, 6:35pm
Sat., Sep. 5, 11:30am
- Miami's Latin Builders Association Calls Donald Trump "Repugnant," Pulls Gala From His...
- Micky Arison Teases Internet With Miami Vice-Style Heat Jerseys