- Like Christina Milian, the gods of weather are going to dip it low, and after a week of record highs, we might see record lows. These weather gods are obviously bipolar. [CBS4]
- Wow, Bill Nelson's senate committee is done with health care, and what does he instantly start up on again? Chinese drywall. [Herald]
- So, 20 Cuban spies walk into American embassies post-9/11. No, seriously, Fidel Castro tried his best to confuse U.S. intelligence in the months after 9/11. [Herald]
- Three people were injured after shots broke out at a child's birthday party. No kids were harmed, and those shot are recovering. [CBS4]
- Someone's dreams went up in flames today when a mobile home caught fire in North Miami-Dade. No injuries were reported. [CBS4]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.