- Like Christina Milian, the gods of weather are going to dip it low, and after a week of record highs, we might see record lows. These weather gods are obviously bipolar. [CBS4]
- Wow, Bill Nelson's senate committee is done with health care, and what does he instantly start up on again? Chinese drywall. [Herald]
- So, 20 Cuban spies walk into American embassies post-9/11. No, seriously, Fidel Castro tried his best to confuse U.S. intelligence in the months after 9/11. [Herald]
- Three people were injured after shots broke out at a child's birthday party. No kids were harmed, and those shot are recovering. [CBS4]
- Someone's dreams went up in flames today when a mobile home caught fire in North Miami-Dade. No injuries were reported. [CBS4]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!