- Esteban ''Steve'' Bovo and Marco Rubio are doing things that might raise a few ethical eyebrows? Who could have imagined? [Herald]
- "I'm on a boat. I'm on a boat. Everybody look at me cause I'm sailing on a boat. I'm on a boat. I'm on a boat. Take a good hard look at the Mother F*ckin' Boat ..." Oh, um, the Miami International Boat Show hopes more people say that despite the recession. [Herald]
- In a time when every other shop on the block is going out of business, there's one industry that is hot: Liquidators! [CBS4]
- Mickey Rourke won the BAFTA last night, which just about ties up the race between him and Sean Penn for the Oscar. [Reuters]
- The Grammys were last night too. Mickey Rourke didn't win a thing, but M.I.A. won the award for "Best Nine Months Pregnant Rap Performance since Amy Poehler's Palin rap." It was the greatest thing to happen ever. [ONTD]
- The Citizens Independent Transportation Trust got itself a nice new director. [Herald]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Fourth Man Pleads Guilty in Sean Taylor Murder, Sentenced to 30 Years
- Miami's Traffic Has Gotten Worse in the Past Year, Still Seventh-Worst in U.S.
- Killian High Stabbing Suspect Sued Former School Over Football Player Rape Allegations
- After Toxic Cleanup, Runaway Equipment Spoils Merrie Christmas Park Reopening