- Esteban ''Steve'' Bovo and Marco Rubio are doing things that might raise a few ethical eyebrows? Who could have imagined? [Herald]
- "I'm on a boat. I'm on a boat. Everybody look at me cause I'm sailing on a boat. I'm on a boat. I'm on a boat. Take a good hard look at the Mother F*ckin' Boat ..." Oh, um, the Miami International Boat Show hopes more people say that despite the recession. [Herald]
- In a time when every other shop on the block is going out of business, there's one industry that is hot: Liquidators! [CBS4]
- Mickey Rourke won the BAFTA last night, which just about ties up the race between him and Sean Penn for the Oscar. [Reuters]
- The Grammys were last night too. Mickey Rourke didn't win a thing, but M.I.A. won the award for "Best Nine Months Pregnant Rap Performance since Amy Poehler's Palin rap." It was the greatest thing to happen ever. [ONTD]
- The Citizens Independent Transportation Trust got itself a nice new director. [Herald]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.