- Esteban ''Steve'' Bovo and Marco Rubio are doing things that might raise a few ethical eyebrows? Who could have imagined? [Herald]
- "I'm on a boat. I'm on a boat. Everybody look at me cause I'm sailing on a boat. I'm on a boat. I'm on a boat. Take a good hard look at the Mother F*ckin' Boat ..." Oh, um, the Miami International Boat Show hopes more people say that despite the recession. [Herald]
- In a time when every other shop on the block is going out of business, there's one industry that is hot: Liquidators! [CBS4]
- Mickey Rourke won the BAFTA last night, which just about ties up the race between him and Sean Penn for the Oscar. [Reuters]
- The Grammys were last night too. Mickey Rourke didn't win a thing, but M.I.A. won the award for "Best Nine Months Pregnant Rap Performance since Amy Poehler's Palin rap." It was the greatest thing to happen ever. [ONTD]
- The Citizens Independent Transportation Trust got itself a nice new director. [Herald]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Trump Sues Univision for a Half-Billion Dollars, Proves He's Totally Unfit for the...
- U.S.-Cuban Embassies May Be Reopening, but Appointing an Ambassador Might Become a Fight
- Heat Signs Dragic to Five-Year, $90-Million Deal; Still Pursuing Wade