- Today is the deadline to register to vote! [Herald]
- Lincoln Diaz-Balart has secured earmarks (as in that pork that John McCain so very much hates) for a small Miami defense contractor, who in turn donates thousands of dollars to his and his brother's campaigns. [Herald]
- The Canes game was crazy. They lost, just barely, but freshman Travis Benjamin cemented his status as a future great. [ESPN]
- Dolphins meanwhile have left their loosing ways behind. [ESPN]
- Tongue Twister: Miami's massive Medicare mess makes me mad. [USA Today]
- Beware: wild Matt Damons running triathlons in the area. [Herald]
- OJ is guilty. Officially this time. [AP]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Erika Now Projected To Miss South Florida
Thu., Sep. 3, 6:35pm
Fri., Sep. 4, 11:30am
Fri., Sep. 4, 6:35pm
Sat., Sep. 5, 11:30am
- Miami's Latin Builders Association Calls Donald Trump "Repugnant," Pulls Gala From His...
- Micky Arison Teases Internet With Miami Vice-Style Heat Jerseys