- Today is the deadline to register to vote! [Herald]
- Lincoln Diaz-Balart has secured earmarks (as in that pork that John McCain so very much hates) for a small Miami defense contractor, who in turn donates thousands of dollars to his and his brother's campaigns. [Herald]
- The Canes game was crazy. They lost, just barely, but freshman Travis Benjamin cemented his status as a future great. [ESPN]
- Dolphins meanwhile have left their loosing ways behind. [ESPN]
- Tongue Twister: Miami's massive Medicare mess makes me mad. [USA Today]
- Beware: wild Matt Damons running triathlons in the area. [Herald]
- OJ is guilty. Officially this time. [AP]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Facebook Killer Derek Medina Found Guilty
- St. Louis Rams Player Stedman Bailey Expected to Survive After Drive-By Shooting in...
- With Beckham's Little Havana Stadium Just About Dead, Overtown Could Be Next