- The woman who set herself on fire died from her injuries. [AP]
- Pitbull is getting the key to the City of Miami. [Herald]
- Alex Sink is trailing Bill McCollum by four points in the latest Q poll. [Herald]
- Hurricane Bill is a Category 4; thankfully it'll probably just wander around in the ocean before fizzling out somewhere near Canada. [CBS4]
- Charlie Crist was in Miami yesterday and had a wonderful chat with a possible Senate placeholder, attorney Bobby Martinez. [Herald]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Fourth Man Pleads Guilty in Sean Taylor Murder, Sentenced to 30 Years
- Miami's Traffic Has Gotten Worse in the Past Year, Still Seventh-Worst in U.S.
- Killian High Stabbing Suspect Sued Former School Over Football Player Rape Allegations
- After Toxic Cleanup, Runaway Equipment Spoils Merrie Christmas Park Reopening