- A worker at MIA sold fake plane tickets and ripped off travelers. Oh, wait, they weren't all fake: "Investigators say Amores did buy one ticket, but it was a one-way fare and stranded a woman in Colombia." [USAToday]
- Good news for the airport in another department, though: It has a fancy new air-traffic control system. [Herald]
- Closing arguments are set today for the Castroneves trial. I completely forget what this is about --, some Spice Girl is suing him for the Dancing with the Stars title... er, taxes. [USAToday]
- A federal grand jury in Texas has linked Luis Posada with Cuban bombings in 1997. [Herald]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Facebook Killer Derek Medina Found Guilty
- St. Louis Rams Player Stedman Bailey Expected to Survive After Drive-By Shooting in...
- With Beckham's Little Havana Stadium Just About Dead, Overtown Could Be Next