- A worker at MIA sold fake plane tickets and ripped off travelers. Oh, wait, they weren't all fake: "Investigators say Amores did buy one ticket, but it was a one-way fare and stranded a woman in Colombia." [USAToday]
- Good news for the airport in another department, though: It has a fancy new air-traffic control system. [Herald]
- Closing arguments are set today for the Castroneves trial. I completely forget what this is about --, some Spice Girl is suing him for the Dancing with the Stars title... er, taxes. [USAToday]
- A federal grand jury in Texas has linked Luis Posada with Cuban bombings in 1997. [Herald]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Trio Who Stole 150 Pigeons From Kendale Lakes Farm Sought By Police
Tue., May 26, 6:35 p.m.
Wed., May 27, 6:35 p.m.
Thu., May 28, 6:35 p.m.
Fri., May 29, 1 p.m.
- All Aboard Florida Trips Between Miami and Orlando Will Cost About $143
- Teen Girl Asks Cop If She Can Keep a Little Bit of the Pot He Found on Her