- A Lincoln Diaz-Balart volunteer was fired for telling voters Obama was a muslim during campaign calls. [Herald]
- Raul Martinez is the only non-incumbent The Herald ends up endorsing in the three contested House races. [Herald]
- The Palm Beach Post should only endorse eunuchs, since none of their congressmen can keep it in their pants. Allegedly. [CBS4]
- The government is investing $250 billion in banks. [NY Times]
- The Dow finally got it up, and boy did it. [LA Times]
- Eye on Miami has an interview with Martinez [Eye on Miami]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.