- A Lincoln Diaz-Balart volunteer was fired for telling voters Obama was a muslim during campaign calls. [Herald]
- Raul Martinez is the only non-incumbent The Herald ends up endorsing in the three contested House races. [Herald]
- The Palm Beach Post should only endorse eunuchs, since none of their congressmen can keep it in their pants. Allegedly. [CBS4]
- The government is investing $250 billion in banks. [NY Times]
- The Dow finally got it up, and boy did it. [LA Times]
- Eye on Miami has an interview with Martinez [Eye on Miami]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Erika Now Projected To Miss South Florida
Fri., Sep. 4, 11:30am
Fri., Sep. 4, 6:35pm
Sat., Sep. 5, 11:30am
Sat., Sep. 5, 7:00pm
- Miami's Latin Builders Association Calls Donald Trump "Repugnant," Pulls Gala From His...
- Micky Arison Teases Internet With Miami Vice-Style Heat Jerseys