- A Lincoln Diaz-Balart volunteer was fired for telling voters Obama was a muslim during campaign calls. [Herald]
- Raul Martinez is the only non-incumbent The Herald ends up endorsing in the three contested House races. [Herald]
- The Palm Beach Post should only endorse eunuchs, since none of their congressmen can keep it in their pants. Allegedly. [CBS4]
- The government is investing $250 billion in banks. [NY Times]
- The Dow finally got it up, and boy did it. [LA Times]
- Eye on Miami has an interview with Martinez [Eye on Miami]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
- Court Rules Michael Pizzi Should Be Reinstated as Mayor of Miami Lakes
Tue., April 28, 6:35 p.m.
Thu., April 30, 6:35 p.m.
Fri., May 1, 6 p.m.
Fri., May 1, 6:35 p.m.
- 305 Is One of the Most In-Demand Area Codes in the Country
- DJ Laz Won't Face Criminal Charges Over Deadly Nixon Sandbar Boat Accident