If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Some of the bodies of victims of the capsized boat coming from Haiti two weeks ago remain unidentified, but the local Haitian community is making sure they all get proper funerals. [LATimes]
- Did anyone expect a business deal between an "aspiring movie star" on Miami Beach and Scott Storch to go well? Storch now owes the "actor" $750,000. [ContactMusic]
- A decision to allow a Confederate group to march in a Veteran's day parade in Homestead may lead to the parade's cancellation. [SFLTimes]
- The Dalai Lama has donated $100,000 to help save FIU's religious studies program. Yes, you read that right: The Dalai Lama. [CBS4]
- About 447 people were arrested during Urban Beach Week, which is about the same amount as last year. [CBS4]
- Dolphins player Randy Starks got pulled over by a policeman on Ocean Drive over the weekend, but didn't stop. So his slow moving truck pinned the policeman into another vehicle. He's being charged with aggravated assault. [Herald]
- So, Canes Baseball didn't get to host a regional, and they'll be playing as the second seed in Gainesville for the first round of the big tournament. Will they be able to rename it Canesville? [Herald]