- One member of the Cuban Five is seeking a reduced sentence. [AP]
- A wild horde of carnivorous umbrellas tried to surround and eat Naomi Campbell on South Beach yesterday. [Daily Mail]
- Kate Hudson and A-Rod are also in Miami -- Coral Gables to be exact, where they were snapped leaving "A-Rod's favorite restaurant," Houston's. Really? Houston's? Isn't that a chain? But they do have really good spinach dip, not gonna lie. [Gossip Center]
- The Dolphins won last night, but this fan lost. He was stabbed twice while arguing with a ticket scalper over price. [CBS4]
- Rick Sanchez is in town. He'll broadcast from FIU today. No word on if he's driving himself. [CBS4]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.