- One member of the Cuban Five is seeking a reduced sentence. [AP]
- A wild horde of carnivorous umbrellas tried to surround and eat Naomi Campbell on South Beach yesterday. [Daily Mail]
- Kate Hudson and A-Rod are also in Miami -- Coral Gables to be exact, where they were snapped leaving "A-Rod's favorite restaurant," Houston's. Really? Houston's? Isn't that a chain? But they do have really good spinach dip, not gonna lie. [Gossip Center]
- The Dolphins won last night, but this fan lost. He was stabbed twice while arguing with a ticket scalper over price. [CBS4]
- Rick Sanchez is in town. He'll broadcast from FIU today. No word on if he's driving himself. [CBS4]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you'll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.