- The VA hospital, which might have accidentally exposed some of its patients to infectious diseases, gave itself a clean bill of health in January. [Herald]
- In some Homestead zip codes, as many as 25 percent of the houses are in foreclosure. The AP says it is the biggest disaster to hit the area since Hurricane Andrew. [AP]
- Henry Johnson, a former Miami Beach planner, is heading to jail for taking bribes. [Herald]
- The Miami Heat just got straight-up embarrassed by the Chicago Bulls, 106-87 [PBPost]
- Serena Williams is the WTA Player of the Year. [FoxSports]
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- What is that stench? Oh, Paris Hilton is back in town, with a new boyfriend in tow. [GG]