If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Father Cutié's special lady pal issued a statement to the press letting everyone know she did not set him up. [CBS4]
- Miami-Dade teachers have agreed to two unpaid days off in order to help balance the district's budget. [Herald]
- Ironically, teachers have to pay more to be certified. [CBS4]
- Miami Gardens Mayor Shirley Gibson is entering the race for Kendrick Meek's house seat. [SFLCN]
- An accused murderess on trial for taking part in killing her boss, a psychiatrist, and his son execution-style claims the police coerced a confession out of her. [CBS4]
- A boat captain reeled in a 14 ft. tiger shark off Key Biscayne yesterday. [CBS4]
- Mickey Rourke, noted animal lover, can now be seen traveling around LA with a large, white bird perched on his shoulder. [DListed]
- New Orleans has been named as host of the 2013 Super Bowl, beating out Miami. [WaPo]
- Hurricanes baseball really needs to make a good showing in the ACC tournament in order to host a regional in the NCAA tourney. The first game of the ACC starts today. [SunSent]
- Kyle Bellamy may just help them get those wins. [Herald]
- Michael Vick is a free man, and Todd Wright at NBCMiami thinks the Fins oughta sign him. [NBCMiami]