- County Mayor Carlos Alvarez is now proposing sweeping pay cuts for municipal workers. [Herald]
- Marco Rubio finds it just hurtful and disrespectful when you whisper things about him behind his back -- like that he might drop out of the Senate race and run for AG. [NakedPolitics]
- West 8 has officially been accepted as the design firm replacing Frank Gehry on the Miami Beach park project. [Herald]
- The Miami Heat dancers are holding auditions. You know I'm working on my coochie up 'n' downs as we speak. [CBS4]
- A Hialeah landlord is being charged with killing his tenant and storing the body under the floorboards. [Herald]
- Ricky Williams is training to be a massage therapist, and has his hands all over some Herald reporter. [Herald]
- A closer look at campaign donations in the mayor's race. [EyeOnMiami]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- U.S. and Cuba to Announce Agreement to Open Embassies
- Miami-Dade Commissioners Approve $100 Fine for Pot Possession
- Jeb Bush Calls Confederate Flag a Racist Symbol, Claims Removing it Was "Politically...