- County Mayor Carlos Alvarez is now proposing sweeping pay cuts for municipal workers. [Herald]
- Marco Rubio finds it just hurtful and disrespectful when you whisper things about him behind his back -- like that he might drop out of the Senate race and run for AG. [NakedPolitics]
- West 8 has officially been accepted as the design firm replacing Frank Gehry on the Miami Beach park project. [Herald]
- The Miami Heat dancers are holding auditions. You know I'm working on my coochie up 'n' downs as we speak. [CBS4]
- A Hialeah landlord is being charged with killing his tenant and storing the body under the floorboards. [Herald]
- Ricky Williams is training to be a massage therapist, and has his hands all over some Herald reporter. [Herald]
- A closer look at campaign donations in the mayor's race. [EyeOnMiami]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Court Rules Michael Pizzi Should Be Reinstated as Mayor of Miami Lakes
Tue., April 28, 6:35 p.m.
Thu., April 30, 6:35 p.m.
Fri., May 1, 6 p.m.
Fri., May 1, 6:35 p.m.
- 305 Is One of the Most In-Demand Area Codes in the Country
- DJ Laz Won't Face Criminal Charges Over Deadly Nixon Sandbar Boat Accident