- Bill Clinton will be at the Biltmore today to address the America's Conference. [CBS4]
- Is Charlie Crist dissing Jeb Bush? He seems to have done so in a recent speech -- enough for the Times to run with it on a slow news day. [SPTimes]
- Heat management has banned players from using Twitter at work. Too bad Shaq left, because someone seriously needs to give him a Twittervention. [AP]
- Dwyane Wade has "no idea" how good the Heat is going to be this year. [Herald]
- Oklahoma still hasn't decided if it's bringing Sam Bradford to Miami next week. [USAToday]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.