- Some guy hijacked a taxi on Alton, then drove west up the eastbound lanes of the MacArthur Causeway. Police shot him. He's dead. The road was shut down. [SunSent]
- The Herald and CBS4 are so hungry for Cat Killer fodder that they've sued to get sealed information about the arrest released. [Herald]
- The state found Medicare is paying for loads of equipment in Miami-Dade that doesn't actually exist. This is called fraud, and they will crack down on it. [SFBJ]
- Who will sit on the Miami Beach City council next November and do they enjoy a good game of musical chairs? [The Lead]
- The family of the Miami's first swine flu victim says he was a healthy boy who didn't have asthma. [NBC6]
- Convicted manslaughterer Donte Stallworth has been suspended by the Browns indefinitely. [AP]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.