- Mario Diaz-Balart's latest campaign ad is apparently untrue. Misleading advertising? In my election? [Local 10]
- The Marlins are officially eliminated from play off contention. [Herald]
- Miami Beach City Commissioner Jerry Libbin wants to ban smoking from the beach, and ruin its reputation as the worlds most beautiful communal ash tray. [Herald]
- The trial of Charles Taylor starts today in Miami. He's the Florida born son of a former Nigerian President, and is being tried for committing torture outside of the US. [Herald]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Fourth Man Pleads Guilty in Sean Taylor Murder, Sentenced to 30 Years
- Miami's Traffic Has Gotten Worse in the Past Year, Still Seventh-Worst in U.S.
- Killian High Stabbing Suspect Sued Former School Over Football Player Rape Allegations
- After Toxic Cleanup, Runaway Equipment Spoils Merrie Christmas Park Reopening