- Mario Diaz-Balart's latest campaign ad is apparently untrue. Misleading advertising? In my election? [Local 10]
- The Marlins are officially eliminated from play off contention. [Herald]
- Miami Beach City Commissioner Jerry Libbin wants to ban smoking from the beach, and ruin its reputation as the worlds most beautiful communal ash tray. [Herald]
- The trial of Charles Taylor starts today in Miami. He's the Florida born son of a former Nigerian President, and is being tried for committing torture outside of the US. [Herald]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Michael Pizzi Back in as Mayor of Miami Lakes After Wayne Slaton Steps Down
Fri., May 1, 6:35 p.m.
Sat., May 2, 1 p.m.
Sat., May 2, 5:35 p.m.
Sun., May 3, 1:05 p.m.
- Car Insurance in Miami-Dade Is 54 Percent More Expensive Than the Rest of Florida
- Marco Rubio: Gay Marriage Civil Rights Cases Are "Ridiculous and Absurd"