- The Port of Miami tunnel isn't dead yet, and may be back on in April. [Herald]
- The Florida Speaker of the House took a job with a school he's steered money towards which may not be ethical, and he's basically the worst speaker ever. [Herald]
- Thieves in Hialeah broke into a Best Buy. Don't they know they can go to Circuit City and get the same stuff for cheap now? [CBS4]
- 5 area Catholic schools will be closing at the end of the school year. [CBS4]
- You now have a "towing bill of rights" in Miami Beach. [SunPost]
- Palm Beach county is totally jealous of our Inspector General. [PBPost]
- Rednecks are pissed because the State won't create a Confederate flag license plate. So, they're going to file a lawsuit. [NakedPolitics]
- Hey, even the Panthers might make it to the playoffs. [Herald]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!