- The Heat lost their season opener to the Knicks! The Knicks? It is going to be a long season. [UPI]
- Cuban officials expect the next President to lift the embargo. [Herald]
- A secret communist who shared his toys in kindergarten and then sold the nation a whole bunch of Ginsu knives on the teevee last night was in Broward. [Sun-Sentinel]
- The Ft. Lauderdale Boat Show opens today, and the Herald used to most beautiful metaphor about staying afloat in a sinking economy. [Herald]
- A writer for The Huffington Post, who lived in Palm Beach, killed her former lover by 222 stabs of a screwdriver, and then killed her self. Sad. [PBP, Gawker]
- A couple may suit Arturo Sandoval over his dog. [NBC6]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.