- Sarah Palin's is a grandmother to a child named Tripp. [WaPo]
- Miami Beach has the highest income disparity in the United States. [Herald]
- At least somebody is driving American cars. Miami Police have two new unmarked Dodge Chargers that will be used to help ticket you for speeding more often. [CBS4]
- A woman on a cruise ship disappeared on Christmas Night. Video surveillance tapes show a person falling over board, and now her family fears she may have chosen to jump. [CBS4]
- 250 thong panties were stolen from a Victoria's Secret in Naples. [NBC6]
- The Miami Hurricanes fired offensive coordinator Patrick Nix. [JustNews]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Those Fidel Castro Death Rumors Sweeping Twitter Are Almost Certainly Bogus
Sat., May 2, 1 p.m.
Sat., May 2, 5:35 p.m.
Sun., May 3, 1:05 p.m.
Mon., May 4, 6:35 p.m.
- As MLS Reiterates Commitment, Marlins Park Remains Most Likely Stadium Site
- Pat Riley Needs to Reevaluate Whether Erik Spoelstra Is Right for the Heat