- Police think a former business associate of Byrd and Melanie Billings may have paid to have them murdered. [DailyBeast]
- A 34 year-old man was shot early this morning at a self service car wash that is practically across the street from our office. Yikes. [Herald]
- Marco Rubio is wondering why Charlie Crist would not vote for "activist judge" Sotomayor, when all he does is appoint "activist judges" to Florida's supreme court. [Buzz]
- The town of Fort Myers Beach fired their town manager because his wife is a MILF porn star. Fort Myers Beach wants to pretend it's the "funkiest" part of SWFla, but it is not. [NBCMiami]
- "MIA Proposes Horse Races In Parking Lot: Airport Must Run 20 To 40 Races A Year To Secure Slot Machines." It's so sad that this is serious. [CBS4]
- WPLG might have moved Charles Perez to a less prominent time slot after his allegedly abusive ex-boyfriend started spreading rumors that the anchor had gender-identity issues. [Herald]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.